Quantcast

Java Platform SE binary.... wtf? SOM; SaveOurMinecraft!

Java Platform SE binary.... wtf? SOM; SaveOurMinecraft!

pacman2789
Okay, so every five minutes, my screen goes blank on the Minecraft window, logging me out and closing the window, and every time it says; "Java(TM) Platform SE binary not responding". I've tried reloading Java 6 and Minecraft, but to no avail. Can some tech wizard help me out with this? Its really irritating and I mean EVERY 5 MINUTES. Thanks for the help, if any.
Why do you whisper, green grass?
Why tell the trees what ain't so?
Whispering grass, the trees don't need to know, oh no

Re: Java Platform SE binary.... wtf? SOM; SaveOurMinecraft!

demonicdude
Have you tried taking off "Fancy" settings, and putting the distance to normal?, keep limit frames off ( as it just slows my computer down to 7 fps ), and if you put your game in fullscreen/windowed-fullscreen try lowering your monitor resolution, or just keep it off fullscreen, when i have mine at full screen my game crashes with the SE binary not responding crap.

Post back if any of these work.
Big Brother is watching YOU!

Need a Roof made? Need water-ways made? Need anything? Mail me in-game and i'l read it when I get on :) (or place sign at Columbia's town hall).
MCW

Re: Java Platform SE binary.... wtf? SOM; SaveOurMinecraft!

MCW
Administrator
a perfect example where a minecraft Q&A site would come in handy
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of gray

http://minecraftanswers.net
Your questions, answered.

Re: Java Platform SE binary.... wtf? SOM; SaveOurMinecraft!

suckmytnt
i like the name but everyone know whats java is xD

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 12:23 AM, MCW [via Minecraft Worlds Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
a perfect example where a minecraft Q&A site would come in handy
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of gray

http://minecraft-worlds-forums.991663.n3.nabble.com/Java-Platform-SE-binary-wtf-SOM-SaveOurMinecraft-tp2540611p2585447.html
To start a new topic under Minecraft Worlds Forums, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Minecraft Worlds Forums, click here.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
German-born physicist (1879 - 1955)